There are many times these days I want to drop everything im doing and scream for a good 5 minutes or more. Then i remind myself whatever im upset about - doesnt really matter.
None of this really matters. Patience. Patience C. Thats what you need. Choose your words / actions carefully. Once uttered / done they cannot be taken back - ever.
Just drift through life somehow, believing earthly relationships are mortal, temporal, futile to hold on to. Nothing here is forever. "I love u forever - for infinity" What is that? Do i even know what eternity means?
Earth is ever changing - so is everything in it. I detest that at times.
Not asking for utopia - just some peace. The more the world gains technological advances - the more unsettled, devoid of love it becomes.
As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
I should remember how short my life is here, be more humble and good. All Glory To God, The Almighty Yahweh.
No comments:
Post a Comment